Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Tigers fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Phillies fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking SF Giants fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Red Sox fans)SPORTalk
Seattle Saracens Rugby Club – Marketing InternBookmark This
107 Spring Street
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Seattle Saracens Rugby Club is a member of USA Rugby and BC Rugby. In 2014 the club joined the Saracens Global Network from London, UK and the Seattle Saracens were born.
Seattle Saracens is a registered Non-profit Organization and offers elite level rugby for both Men and Women in the Greater Seattle area in both 15s and 7s variants of the game. The Saracens prides itself on being a club that is open to all and offers rugby for those new to the sport through to those competing for positions on the USA National Team. The Club is seeking a part-time or full-time intern to help develop, initiate and execute the marketing and business development plans. This is a non-paid position.
Working with the executive committee and director of rugby, the intern will be mentored by and learn from the management team. Assisting with the design and development of marketing programs, the intern will directly help drive club membership, promote sponsorship and manage social media engagement.
The intern will use both traditional and non-traditional marketing and media channels in outreach to support the club and its sponsors. The intern will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and public relations plans. He/She will also help maintain the company website and newsletter.
• Earn experience and insight into working with an elite level rugby club growing in both size and profile.
• Earn experience in digital communications and marketing campaign production.
• Earn experience in social media marketing and customer engagement.
Requirements• This position will be of most interest to those candidates seeking professional experience in sports management and/or marketing.
• This position will expose the intern to other areas of club operations as and when support is required in departments such as match day preparation, event planning, fundraising etc.
• Knowledge of rugby and a passion for sport are important assets.
• There will be occasional evening and weekend work, flexibility in work hours is required.
• Computer literacy -- particularly with respect to adobe, spreadsheets, word processing and database. Experience working with digital assets of all types (images, videos, audio, graphics, text-based) preferred
• Social media savvy is essential.
• A team-player attitude goes without saying.
• Excellent time management skills and self-drive are a must.
• All applicants should have a valid driver’s license. Access to a vehicle is considered an asset but not a requirement.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Database
Preferred - Graphic Design, Audio Editing, Digital Asset Management, Sports Development