The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Do you play Tennis? Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeightLiftingGloves.com is the webs leading supplier of gloves, wraps, grips and hand saving accessories for athletes.
Launching in early 2015 WeightLiftingGloves.com has partnered with dozens of companies, athletes and charities with the sole purpose of being the single best online resource for athletic hand protection. Our business model serves as a wholesaler, drop-shipper and affiliate and we have the capability and flexibility in partnering with companies in which ever way serves them and our customers best.
We've seen steady growth in our first year of business, but still have a ton of hard work to do in partnering with companies, athletes, and other web resources.
In this internship we are hoping to connect with a high energy professional individual who is interested in the fitness industry and wants to learn about eCommerce, social media best practices, SEO, and interested in establishing their own contacts in the fitness world. This is an unpaid internship out of the gate, but given the size and growth potential of our site, this could eventually turn into a pair position. Also we would be happy to supply interns with letters of recommendation.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Signs up athletes, bloggers, and fitness ambassadors to our affiliate program
- Sends interview questions across to high profile athletes and bloggers to establish partnerships
- Keeps social networks updated and communities growing
- Increases traffic to webstore via social networks
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Fitness Industry
Preferred - Blogging, English, Social Media