PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
The SKEE League: Chicago Skeeball League • PAID SPRING INTERNSHIPS • April - JuneThe SKEE League
Writer: Sports, Coaching, Nutrition1,001 Recruit Tips
Public Relations InternNew England Bubble Soccer
Sports Marketing and Business Development OpportunityThe Training Triangle
Marketing and EventsMotus Global
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
3580 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd.
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetic Prototype Sports provides performance training for professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur athletes. Our training implements cutting edge methodologies and drills that focus on the specific sport, position, and optimal movements. At KPS, we teach athletes how to perform at a new level and use their movements to gain speed, agility, and strength. KPS uses the ideology of resistance and over-speed. We have optimized the basic principles of kinesiology, the study of movement, and developed programs that encompass the most effective techniques and drills.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment