Event Operations InternPG Super25 MA LLC
Event Management AssistantPG Super25 MA LLC
Intern, Corporate Partnershipsfour|thirteen Sports
BODYARMOR Sports Drink AmbassadorBODYARMOR Sports Drink
FanReact™ Major League Lacrosse Brand AmbassadorFanReact
Student Copy EditorThe Rookie Season
Sports Coaches for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Supply Chain Management/ Logistics AssistantOnyx Supply Chain Management Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
3580 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd.
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetic Prototype Sports provides performance training for professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur athletes. Our training implements cutting edge methodologies and drills that focus on the specific sport, position, and optimal movements. At KPS, we teach athletes how to perform at a new level and use their movements to gain speed, agility, and strength. KPS uses the ideology of resistance and over-speed. We have optimized the basic principles of kinesiology, the study of movement, and developed programs that encompass the most effective techniques and drills.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment