Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Summer Internship - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Accounting Intern / Administrative Assistant / Assistant ManagerSkyline Acres
Social Media & Community Relations, Marketing Intern, SalesBookmark This
Women's Blue Chip Basketball League
Posted: April 26 2016
Company Location: Rowlett, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Women’s Blue-Chip Basketball League (WBCBL) is the premier professional development league for women basketball players. Since 2004, The WBCBL's mission has been to provide highly competitive basketball for women ages 20 and older. The competition level ranges from former College players to former NWBL and WNBA players and current International professional players.
We are in the process of building strong teams of Social Media All-Stars to work directly with our WBCBL professional development basketball teams virtually, worldwide. Selected individuals will be assigned in small groups to become familiar with the assigned WBCBL team's history. Each group will also study the team's market analysis and help to improve their social media presence.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates will be required to work approximately 2-3 hours per week. (flexible schedule).
Please email the listed items to Ms. Jade Tinner at Marketing@WBCBL.com with the subject line “Social Media Internship.”
1. Resume with cover letter
2. Two writing samples
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in communication/PR strategies, social media and online communities
- Build WBCBL Team’s Social Media presence online by managing such sites, but not limited to, as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat and YouTube, and other social media outlets
- Access to a mobile phone, Computer, and/or Tablet with unlimited internet access
- Must be actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or a similar field
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Excel, MS Office Suite, Basketball, Internet Explorer, Email, Smartphones, Firefox, Google Chrome, Online Social Networking, Tablets
Preferred - Google Analytics, Google Adwords