Players OperationOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
The SKEE League: Chicago Skeeball League • PAID SPRING INTERNSHIPS • April - JuneThe SKEE League
Writer: Sports, Coaching, Nutrition1,001 Recruit Tips
Public Relations InternNew England Bubble Soccer
Sports Marketing and Business Development OpportunityThe Training Triangle
Marketing and EventsMotus Global
Lifeguard / Instructor - PaidCamp Emerson
Martial Arts teacher/coach for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Social Media InternBookmark This
Euro School of Tennis
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a growing sports school that caters to the recreation industry. We are looking for a Social Media intern to roll up his/her sleeves and to join our team. The intern will be very hands-on in helping us achieve our goal of providing outstanding social experience to our clients.
In turn, we will provide you with experience and the opportunity to learn the skills to get you to the next level in your career. This is a fantastic learning experience for a highly motivated individual.
- You will be responsible for smart, insightful content creation and management for our Facebook and Twitter.
- Engage directly with fans/followers to keep their relationship going strong.
- Devise polls, questions, quizzes, contests and new ways of communicating on social platforms to improve quantity and quality of interactions.
- Brainstorm new ways of communicating on social platforms to improve daily results and quality of interactions.
- Monitor and track performance of media activity and results.
- Research and identify blogs, publications and potential partners that are relevant to our company, its mission and programming, and establish a presence in these spaces.
- A degree or pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Writing, Public Relations or related fields preferred.
- Knowledge of social media networks, the rules of usage and an established social media presence
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Can work remotely and is comfortable doing so with high comfort level with figuring things out yourself
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Web design and graphic design skills would be a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
This is an unpaid position and requires approximately 10-12 hours per week and but the candidate is expected to attend meetings in Fremont (East Bay)and may travel be required to our camps.
College credit is approved A successful internship could potentially lead to a full-time position. Professional development in a challenging environment that prepares interns for full-time employment.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter, stating your interest in this position, to the email above. The subject field must include "Social Media Internship"
Impress us by sharing some ideas about or demonstrating how you would reach out to customers or help grow the brand.