Fitness administrative internBeauty Within TV
Health and Wellness Internship | Paid InternshipSouthwire Company
Official/Referee -Brooksvillei9 Sports
Summer Camp Counselor - Brooksvillei9 Sports
Official/Referee - Gainesvillei9 Sports
Marketing Assistant - Gainesville/Ocalai9 Sports
Marketing Assistant - Brooksvillei9 Sports
MLB News WriterTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
SPORTalk Campus Ambassador (U. of Memphis)Bookmark This
Remote (work from home/school)
Posted: May 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports? Do you love to talk sports with friends and fans?
SPORTalk is the premier social media platform for talking about your favorite professional and college sports.
Every day, fans around the country connect on SPORTalk, discussing games, trades, rumors, league buzz, and so much more. The more fans, the more fun. That's where you come in!
SPORTalk is currently seeking Campus Ambassadors for your school to join a team of Ambassadors throughout the country. Our Campus Ambassadors help spread the word about SPORTalk at their schools by showing the app/site to their friends, and helping them sign up and join the Talk.
This position will offer you the opportunity to build your resume with a leadership role and:
- Gain skills and experience in a variety of areas, including social media marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Be part of a network of like-minded professionals across North America
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of hours and location
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll be doing:
- Sharing what's on your mind in the sports world
- Interacting with friends and fans before, during and after the game on the SPORTalk Walls
- Building awareness, excitement, and buzz about SPORTalk (see below for more information)
During the summer you will be covering your Football Team's Summer Camp both on SPORTalk as well as on a dedicated Twitter account for your school that you will have access to. Your main goal is to spread the word about SPORTalk to students at your school in preparation for the upcoming Football Season.
We are committed to ensuring that the Ambassador Program is challenging, informative and educational. Upon successful completion of the Ambassador program, you may include SPORTalk on your resume and as a reference for any future job. This is a non-paying internship.
To learn more about SPORTalk:
- Download the App for the iPhone: http://t.co/8aV8ol2PWv or Android: http://bit.ly/1RoqIhm
- Visit www.sportalk.com
- An enrolled student at the school you plan to represent
- A good communicator and a sports fan who is knowledgeable about sports and regularly watches and follows major sporting events
- Active in content creation and sharing across social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
During the internship you will:
1) Be active on SPORTalk - post at least 10 unique posts per week on any of the SPORTalk Game, Team, or League Walls, and engage in conversations at least 10 times per week via the comment section of each post
2) Expose the site/app to new people, showing them how to use the site/app and helping them sign up and join the Talk. Expectation is that you refer at least 2 new users per week who use the site.
If you consistently meet this criteria, you will be invited to video conference calls where we will discuss additional exciting opportunities to get involved with SPORTalk, and the ability to cover your favorite teams.
Apply now to become one of the SPORTalk Ambassadors for your school. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines