The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Do you play Tennis? Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
SPORTalk High School Ambassador (Lindbergh Sr. High)Bookmark This
Remote (work from home/school)
St Louis, MO
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports? Do you love to talk sports with friends and fans?
SPORTalk is the premier social media platform for talking about your favorite professional and college sports.
Every day, fans around the country connect on SPORTalk, discussing games, trades, rumors, league buzz, and so much more. The more fans, the more fun. That's where you come in!
SPORTalk is currently seeking 2 High School Ambassadors from your school to join a team of Ambassadors throughout the country. Our High School Ambassadors help spread the word about SPORTalk at their schools by showing the app/site to their friends, and helping them sign up and join the Talk.
This position will offer you the opportunity to build your college application with a leadership role and:
- Gain skills and experience in a variety of areas, including social media marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Be part of a network of like-minded professionals across North America
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of hours and location
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll be doing:
- Sharing what's on your mind in the sports world
- Interacting with friends and fans before, during and after the game on the SPORTalk Walls
- Building awareness, excitement, and buzz about SPORTalk (see below for more information)
We are committed to ensuring that the Ambassador Program is challenging, informative and educational. Upon successful completion of the Ambassador program, you may include SPORTalk in your college applications and as a reference for any future job. This is a non-paying program.
To learn more about SPORTalk:
- Download the App for the iPhone: http://t.co/8aV8ol2PWv or Android: http://bit.ly/1RoqIhm
- Visit www.sportalk.com
- An enrolled student at the school you plan to represent
- A good communicator and a sports fan who is knowledgeable about sports and regularly watches and follows major sporting events
- Active in content creation and sharing across social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
During the internship you will:
- Expose the site/app to new people, showing them how to use the site/app and helping them to sign up and join the Talk
- Share at least 2 posts promoting SPORTalk on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites
- Be active on SPORTalk - post at least 10 unique posts per week on any of the SPORTalk Game, Team, or League Walls, and engage in conversations at least 10 times per week via the comment section of each post
- Refer at least 20 new users
If you consistently meet this criteria, you will be invited to a selective monthly video conference call with the CEO of SPORTalk and members of the Management Team. During these calls, we will discuss exciting opportunities to get involved with SPORTalk, as well as opportunities for promotion and the ability to cover your favorite teams.
Apply now to become one of the 2 SPORTalk Ambassadors for your high school. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Explain why you believe you are right for this position (500 words max.)