Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
SPORTalk Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Posted: July 25 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports? Do you love to talk sports with friends and fans?
SPORTalk is the premier social media platform for talking about your favorite professional and college sports.
Every day, fans around the country connect on SPORTalk, discussing games, trades, rumors, league buzz, and so much more. The more fans, the more fun. That's where you come in!
SPORTalk is currently seeking Social Media Managers throughout the country. Our Social Media Managers help spread the word about SPORTalk via social media.
This position will offer you the opportunity to further build your credentials and:
- Gain skills and experience in a variety of areas, including social media marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Be part of a network of like-minded professionals across North America
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of hours and location
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll be doing:
- Sharing what's on your mind in the sports world
- Interacting with friends and fans before, during and after the game on the SPORTalk Walls
- Building awareness, excitement, and buzz about SPORTalk (see below for more information)
We are committed to ensuring that the internship is informative and educational. Upon successful completion of the internship, you may include SPORTalk as a reference for any future job. This is a non-paying internship.
To learn more about SPORTalk:
- Download the App for the iPhone: http://t.co/8aV8ol2PWv or Android: http://bit.ly/1RoqIhm
- Visit www.sportalk.com
- A good communicator and a sports fan who is knowledgeable about sports and regularly watches and follows major sporting events
- Active in content creation and sharing across social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
During the internship you will:
- Expose the site/app to new people via social media, highlighting the benefits of joining SPORTalk and encouraging them to sign up and join the Talk
- Share at least 5 posts per week promoting SPORTalk on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites
- Be active on SPORTalk - post at least 10 unique posts per week on any of the SPORTalk Team or League Walls, and engage in conversations at least 10 times per week via the comment section of each post
- Facilitate and engage in discussion with the fans that you refer to SPORTalk on the SPORTalk platform in order to maximize their experience
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines