The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Do you play Tennis? Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveBookmark This
645 Strander Blvd, Suite # 643
Posted: November 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sports & entertainment division is specialized marketing offering within CPG Seattle. We consult clients on sports & entertainment marketing. We cover all phases of the process from ideation, rights negotiation and plan execution. Our knowledge and expertise applies across advertising, talent, product placement/integration, event management & production, corporate hospitality and consumer trends & fulfillment.
The Role Objective:
Sports & Entertainment is uniquely positioned to combine an expertise within advertising and communications planning. The Account Executive has a deep knowledge and background rooted in traditional sports and entertainment marketing. In this role you will be expected to actively contribute to the development of innovative ideas that seamlessly and engagingly weave our clients brands into the fabric of consumer passion points through multifaceted partnerships
The Account Executive is a very high-profile position working directly with and learning from very experienced, well-respected, and well-networked Senior Partner/Director of Sports & Entertainment In this role the Account Executive will assist in building out a practice from the ground floor.
Primary (day-to-day) Responsibilities:
• This is a high-exposure position involving daily communications with senior-level brand clients, senior representatives from properties (leagues, teams, etc.) and advertising companies, and senior-level colleagues at CPG Seattle
• Actively assist with all aspects of client sponsorship and public relations activation programs across multiple clients and initiatives
• Aspects of programs to include partnership investigation (both marketing and traditional); negotiation; client proposal development and presentation; and planning and execution across marketing, promotional, advertising and experiential marketing
• Conduct research and analysis using CPG Seattle proprietary and syndicated programs
• Responsible for development and distribution of internal/external communications (e.g. Status reports, conference reports, meeting agendas, etc.)
• Responsible for ongoing tracking of industry events and trends, providing relevant updates to CPG Seattle teams and clients
• Develop a clear understanding of all relevant aspects of client's’ business across marketing strategies
• Assist with all aspects of Business Development, agency marketing, and new opportunity prospecting
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• 1+ year relevant professional experience in sports and/or entertainment marketing
• Basic knowledge of the sports & entertainment industry and workings.
• Marketing experience, especially advertising/ PR, highly desired, though not mandatory
• Dynamic, professional personality with strong people and communication ski