Intern, Corporate Partnershipsfour|thirteen Sports
BODYARMOR Sports Drink AmbassadorBODYARMOR Sports Drink
FanReact™ Major League Lacrosse Brand AmbassadorFanReact
Student Copy EditorThe Rookie Season
Sports Coaches for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Supply Chain Management/ Logistics AssistantOnyx Supply Chain Management Group
Fitness/Nutrition CoachTransformation Fitness
Soccer Sales AssistantUS PREMIER SOCCER
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Atlanta Fans)Bookmark This
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports - do you love to talk sports with friends and fans?
Social media startup SPORTalk is currently seeking die-hard Atlanta Fans fans to join the Atlanta Content Promoter Team. SPORTalk is a social media platform that connects you with friends and fans around pro and college sports events you care about most.
This position will offer you the opportunity to build your resume with real experience and:
- Be part of the team that launches this exciting new sports social media platform
- Gain skills and experience in a variety of areas, including social media marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of hours and location
- Be part of a network of like-minded professionals across North America
- Obtain school credit (as allowed by your school)
- Upon successful completion of your internship you will receive a written recommendation and you may list SPORTalk as a reference for any future job.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll be doing:
- Contributing sports content to the Team and Game walls for your teams on SPORTalk
- Interacting with one another before, during and after the game on the SPORTalk Game Wall
The intern will work under supervision of the SPORTalk Regional Manager, and on-the-job training will be provided via teleconference. We are committed to ensuring that the internship experience is challenging, informative and educational. Interns will gain a good understanding of social and digital media and sports marketing. This is a non-pay internship
To learn more about SPORTalk:
- Download the app: appsto.re/us/Wtw95.i
- Visit www.sportalk.com
- View 1-minute video about SPORTalk: https://vimeo.com/sportalk/about
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RequirementsWho is a Sports Content Promoter Intern? You are:
- A good communicator
- A sports fan who is knowledgeable about sports and regularly watches and follows major sporting events
- Active in content creation and sharing across social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram