Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Bucks Fans)Bookmark This
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports - do you love to talk sports with friends and fans?
Social media startup SPORTalk is currently seeking die-hard Bucks fans to join the team. SPORTalk is a social media platform that connects you with friends and fans around pro and college sports events you care about most.
This position will offer you the opportunity to build your resume with real experience and:
- Be part of the team that launches this exciting new sports social media platform
- Gain skills and experience in a variety of areas, including social media marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of hours and location
- Be part of a network of like-minded professionals across North America
- Obtain school credit (as allowed by your school)
- Upon successful completion of your internship you will receive a written recommendation and you may list SPORTalk as a reference for any future job.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll be doing:
- Contributing sports content to the Team and Game walls on SPORTalk
- Interacting with one another before, during and after the game on the SPORTalk Game Wall
The intern will work under supervision of the SPORTalk Team Manager, and on-the-job training will be provided via teleconference. We are committed to ensuring that the internship experience is challenging, informative and educational. Interns will gain a good understanding of social and digital media and sports marketing. This is a non-pay internship
To learn more about SPORTalk:
- Download the app: appsto.re/us/Wtw95.i
- Visit www.sportalk.com
- View 1-minute video about SPORTalk: https://vimeo.com/sportalk/about
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RequirementsWho is a Sports Content Promoter Intern? You are:
- A good communicator
- A sports fan who is knowledgeable about sports and regularly watches and follows major sporting events
- Active in content creation and sharing across social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram