Athletic Department InternshipHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Editorial / Journalism InternSports Girl Media LLC
Creative Marketing Intern - Develop New Website - Help Launch New Product Start upElite Training Concepts
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveSacramento Events
Program AssistantMidway Aviators
SPORTS INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Wild Card West
1630 21st St.
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: July 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChurchill Management and Wild Card West Boxing Club is looking for a Business Development Intern. This internship runs year-round and is an UNPAID Internship and can be used for school credit.
Churchill Management is a sports and entertainment management company that maximizes the value of its clients, while Wild Card West Boxing Club is a premier boxing club in Santa Monica, CA.
We are looking for people with a passion for sports and are looking to join our sales/marketing/business development team. Ideally you would be outgoing, confident, a leader, articulate, and a fast learner. This unique opportunity has a high ceiling for the right, career minded person.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesThis Internship will provide the opportunity to be involved in the entire business development process:
• Research prospective sponsors
• Provide support with proposal writing and design, including sponsorship recaps
• General administrative work and errands
• Provide assistance, backup, and support to the Partners
• Handle troubleshooting issues and, when possible, provide direction internally for assistance.
• Create and maintain files.
• Initiate and be willing to take on responsibilities beyond the scope of the job description.
• Various projects and duties as assigned.
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
• Flexibility to travel if needed.
Requirements• Available a minimum of 10 hours per week
• Be enthusiastic about the opportunity to work in the sports industry
• Outstanding organizational, planning and time management skills
• Excellent writing skills and ability to draft correspondence
• Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
• Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly
• Ability to handle pressures of fast paced work environment and work well under pressure and within deadlines
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) a must
• Graphic Design, web design experience a big plus
• Experience in Sports, Sports marketing, sports business, is a plus
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Must have reliable transportation