sports medicineAZCP/Train Up A Champion Leadership Institute
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)L2exposure
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Data Entry Internship for Sport Media StartupBallstar
Marketing & Events InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Sports Management InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
SPORTS INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Wild Card West
1630 21st St.
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: July 14 2015
DescriptionChurchill Management and Wild Card West Boxing Club is looking for a Business Development Intern. This internship runs year-round and is an UNPAID Internship and can be used for school credit.
Churchill Management is a sports and entertainment management company that maximizes the value of its clients, while Wild Card West Boxing Club is a premier boxing club in Santa Monica, CA.
We are looking for people with a passion for sports and are looking to join our sales/marketing/business development team. Ideally you would be outgoing, confident, a leader, articulate, and a fast learner. This unique opportunity has a high ceiling for the right, career minded person.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesThis Internship will provide the opportunity to be involved in the entire business development process:
• Research prospective sponsors
• Provide support with proposal writing and design, including sponsorship recaps
• General administrative work and errands
• Provide assistance, backup, and support to the Partners
• Handle troubleshooting issues and, when possible, provide direction internally for assistance.
• Create and maintain files.
• Initiate and be willing to take on responsibilities beyond the scope of the job description.
• Various projects and duties as assigned.
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
• Flexibility to travel if needed.
Requirements• Available a minimum of 10 hours per week
• Be enthusiastic about the opportunity to work in the sports industry
• Outstanding organizational, planning and time management skills
• Excellent writing skills and ability to draft correspondence
• Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
• Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly
• Ability to handle pressures of fast paced work environment and work well under pressure and within deadlines
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) a must
• Graphic Design, web design experience a big plus
• Experience in Sports, Sports marketing, sports business, is a plus
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Must have reliable transportation