Dope Video/Film Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Social Enlites
Youth Sports Coordinatori9 Sports
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveSacramento Events
Youth Sports Coordinator Internshipi9 Sports
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Do you play Hockey? Wanted Hockey Assistant CoachesEuro School of Tennis
2017 Season Paid Internship ProgramJersey Express Soccer Organization
Voices of the NPFNPF
Sports Management InternBookmark This
YMCA of Metro Atlatna
1055 E. Piedmont
Posted: August 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Program Director, the Program Intern will perform specific duties listed below, to the level agreed upon with his/her supervisor. This position must perform responsibilities in accordance with the policies, goals, mission, values and objectives established by the YMCA of Metro Atlanta.
• Assist in implementing YMCA programs, such as youth sports, aquatics, fitness, leadership, school-age programming and pre-school programming.
• Assist in organizing, promoting and evaluating assigned programs assuring they run smoothly with a high level of service to participants
• Assist with communication to members and community to include social media, newsletters, photography, story writing and more
• Assist with purchasing, assembling, selling/handing out, setting up as necessary equipment to run assigned program
• Enforce all reporting measurements, policies and documentation as required
• Attend necessary community meetings to establish rapport and network with interested
• Proven history of reliability
• Ability to move, set up, and store equipment (could weigh up to 50 pounds)
• High degree of customer service skills
• Professional image through dress, posture and poise
• Experience working with kids preferred
• Must be energetic, positive, enthusiastic and exemplify YMCA ideals
• Pass the State of Georgia criminal background check.
• Seeing, hearing, ability to drive in Georgia without assistance, standing, lifting up to 50 pounds, walking unassisted