Creative Marketing Intern - Develop New Website - Help Launch New Product Start upElite Training Concepts
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveSacramento Events
Program AssistantMidway Aviators
The Chicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball Team -HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY Internships 2017Chicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball
Basketball Instructor - Summer (Paid)Camp Emerson
NASCAR Diversity Internship Program - Finance InternNASCAR
NASCAR Diversity Internship Program - Marketing and Sales InternNASCAR
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
ALL STARS ARE BRIGHT CORPORATION
P.O. Box 770504
Posted: June 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Stars ABC™ is an international non profit organization whose mission is to provide high quality, character-building athletic and educational experiences for boys and girls grades K-12.
Goals of All Stars ABC™
Mentor youth and encourage them to shine to their maximum potential.
Provide children a positive learning environment that will help them unleash their potential.
Empower youth to take responsibility in all areas of their life.
All Stars ABC is looking for an intern to help grow the client membership base and expand the reach of the organization here in Orlando.
There is also the possibility to travel to our international camps in Italy and India.
if you are in college we will work with your school and provide whatever paperwork necessary in order for you to obtain course credit. Please email me a resume and why you feel you would be a good fit for our organization.
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sports Management or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.