Student Copy EditorThe Rookie Season
Sports Coaches for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Supply Chain Management/ Logistics AssistantOnyx Supply Chain Management Group
Fitness/Nutrition CoachTransformation Fitness
Soccer Sales AssistantUS PREMIER SOCCER
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Assistant Athletics Coordinator (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Athletics Director/Coordinator (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Ropes Course and Climbing Wall InstructorsSummit Camp & Travel
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
Maryland Carnage Football Sports Club
Posted: November 07 2015
Company Location: Lanham, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaryland Carnage is a professional football team and athletic organization. We work with youth to professional football players and cheerleaders. Our organization will develop, train and promote our athletes as well as education them how to become entrepreneurs, and outstanding citizens on and off the field.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop sponsorship's packages
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.