Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
The SKEE League: Chicago Skeeball League • PAID SPRING INTERNSHIPS • April - JuneThe SKEE League
Writer: Sports, Coaching, Nutrition1,001 Recruit Tips
Public Relations InternNew England Bubble Soccer
Sports Marketing and Business Development OpportunityThe Training Triangle
Marketing and EventsMotus Global
Lifeguard / Instructor - PaidCamp Emerson
Martial Arts teacher/coach for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
Maryland Carnage Football Sports Club
Posted: November 07 2015
Company Location: Lanham, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaryland Carnage is a professional football team and athletic organization. We work with youth to professional football players and cheerleaders. Our organization will develop, train and promote our athletes as well as education them how to become entrepreneurs, and outstanding citizens on and off the field.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop sponsorship's packages
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.