Web DeveloperLW Branding
Athlete Manager for Sports BrandSuperpass Sports
Summer Baseball Sports MarketingExperiential Marketing Group
Summer Sports MarketingExperiential Marketing Group
Sports Marketing /Public Relations Internship SummerInternational Tennis Hall of Fame
Summer Part Time Gameday InternshipTexarkana Twins Baseball
Baseball Operations InternSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Sports Media/Journalism PositionsBookmark This
The Sports Quotient
Posted: February 21 2016
Company Location: Garland, TX
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Internships.com.Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE
With a 49,000-follower Twitter account and partnerships with FOX, Yardbarker, and MSN, SQ is a fast-growing digital-sports media startup that provides a massive platform for nearly 200 talented, young sports writers and staff (from over 70 universities) to deliver their smart, in-depth sports analysis with thousands of daily readers, in order to raise their SQ.
Joining SQ requires only a handful of hours a week from your home/dorm (we'll work around your schedule), and our best members have gone on to work for top sports (and non-sports) organizations, like ESPN, the Knicks, Jets, Clippers, Madison Square Garden, Google, and Facebook, to name a few.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Columnists: Write one in-depth, analytical article a week within your favorite sport (topics up to you)
- Reporters: Cover major headlines and breaking news across the sports world
- Viral Media Writers: Cover must-see content with light, comical commentary
- Other Available Positions: Editors, Statisticians, Video Editors and Analysts, Marketing Associates, Graphic Designers, and Sports Trivia Quiz Writers
HOW YOU CAN JOIN
Interested in applying or learning more? Just contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the top 2-3 SQ positions (or more) that you're most interested in, and we'll get the ball rolling. Thanks so much for your time!