Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Team SUV: Sports Broadcast & Marketing InternBookmark This
The Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV)
Posted: September 16 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 11 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) provides live broadcasting, sports marketing, and special project services for sports events. It's content channel, SUVtv, offers television-style webcasts of various sports, including basketball and lacrosse.
Team SUV interns are able to garner experience in the general areas of live webcast production, sponsorship activation, social media & content campaigns, commentary/reporting, as well as event management.
ResponsibilitiesWhile each intern's scope of work varies based on career interests and availability, some of the responsibilities can include:
- Fulfilling various roles in producing live video webcasts: camera operation, producing, graphics operation
- Custom content creation: articles, blog posts, podcasts, recaps, segments
- Social media campaign development, posting, and evaluation
- Advertising/Sponsorship research and fulfillment
- Special projects such as behind-the-scenes reels at sporting events, Drone operation, and more