David is seeking an internship for the fall
My objective is to aquire an internship for this upcoming Summer (2011) and possibly for the future. I am looking to work in a field that ties to my Major of International Relations or possibly to my minor in the German Language. I hope to gain real world experience in a job setting in order to better prepare myself for the coming years.
BS, International Relations (Major), German (Minor) GPA: 3.44
Class of 2012
- -Deans List Freshman Year -Inducted into Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Society Freshman Year -Vice-President of Recruitment for Sigma Phi Epsilon 2009 -President of Sigma Phi Epsilon Jan 2010-Present -Top 10 Scholars of the Greek Community Spring 2010 -Participated in EU Simulation November 2010 Representing Stephane Le Foll of France. -Participating in NMUN Simulation April 2011 Representing Iraq on the NPT Committee.
Modern Language Resource Center
Aug 2010 — Present
- Hold office hours to assist all levels of German students with written assignment and conversation skills.
William Lawrence Camp
Center Tuftonboro, NH
Jun 2010 — Aug 2010
- Let a Cabin of eight children in sleep-away program, ensuring their safety and personal development. Created and managed recreational programs on fly tying, fly fishing, and high ropes courses.
Oct 2008 — May 2010
- Designed, Planned and Taught outdoor leadership activities to encourage self-discovery and community building though experiential learning. Managed team leaders working with over 100 participants in challenge courses, outdoor experience trips and other team building exercises. Participated in planning, budgeting, operations, logistics and inventory control.
- Software Experience — Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office,
- Languages — German
- Training: LNT training Certifications: Received Eagle Scout Award Jan 9, 2008 Life-Guard Certified CPR Certified Travel Experience: Sweden, Germany, Italy. Sports knowledge: Soccer, Football, Baseball, Lacrosse, Cricket, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Track & Field. Hobbies: Art, Woodburning, Drawing Interests: Economics, International Policy, International Culture, History, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Sports, Fly Fishing.