Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick
- Relevant courses completed: Intro to Computer Science, Data Structures, Computer Architecture, Intro to Discrete Structures 1 & 2, Systems Programming, Software Methodology, Calculus 1 & 2, Introductory Linear Algebra.
- Leadership Experience: Peer Leader for an Introduction to Computer Science course
Sultan Wok 4
- Rotate between two locations to supervise daily functions of the restaurants. Interface directly with regular customers to ensure customers satisfaction and increase repeat business.
- Implement simple programs to manage and update customers’ information and alert customers of recent specials and coupons via emails.
Rutgers University Laboratory of Computer Science Research
- Monitoring machines' room temperature, maintaining all printers in the Rutgers Computer Science department buildings.
Skills & Additional Info
- Skills — Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, Microsoft Works, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Open Office, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop
- Terminals, Vim, Eclipse, Xcode
- Programming Languages: Java, C
- Frameworks: jQuery
- Secretary in Rutgers University Student Linux User Group
What is the Predictor?
The Internship Predictor is the premier career assessment for emerging professionals. Developed by career counseling experts with proven performance in testing and assessment, this tool builds upon widely embraced theories of career development. The Internship Predictor integrates a cross section of items for assessing preferences in personality traits, interests, and values. Leveraging more than 13 years of experience dedicated to mastering the role of assessments in career choice, the Internship Predictor meets the reliability and validity methods for tools promoting introspection and self-awareness. The Internship Predictor offers the unique benefit of an easy online format that produces immediate results. For premium subscribers, the results connect clients to congruent internship listings, recommended content for resumes, and deeper analysis of suggested career tracks.