2014 Client Services InternBookmark This
30 West Park Place
PerformLine develops and delivers the most advanced compliance monitoring services for marketers.
PerformLine aids LEAD BUYERS with automated Discovery and Compliance Monitoring, LEAD SELLERS to ensure marketing efforts are compliant, AGENCIES to ensure clients have the best compliance, and CALL CENTERS by decreasing compliance risk
We need a detail oriented, self-motivated intern to aid in our everyday processes!
We usually reimburse our interns $10 per day and for Parking, as well as sign any paperwork needed for college credits.
We require 15 to 20 hours per week as a minimum, and would like an internship duration of at least 2.5 months.
Responsibilities will include: finding potential violations, logging the information found, and creating reports for client delivery.
Interns will discover PerformLine offers many opportunities, such as:
• Observing Client Calls with the Client Service team to gain exposure to Client communication and responsibilities
• Attend weekly status meeting to gain exposures to different areas of the business
• Spider projects: website investigation
• Resume builder
• Experience Real Workplace Environment
• Fun and Energetic Atmosphere
• Be part of an innovative, new, Up and Coming Technology!
-Must be methodical & process oriented
-Strong documentation and technical writing abilities
-Enjoys working in a team environment and is able to communicate effectively
-Must have intermediate excel skills; Proficient with MS Office (xls, pivot tables, doc, mail merge)