2014 QA InternBookmark This
30 West Park Place
PerformLine develops and delivers the most advanced compliance monitoring services for marketers.
PerformLine aids LEAD BUYERS with automated Discovery and Compliance Monitoring, LEAD SELLERS to ensure marketing efforts are compliant, AGENCIES to ensure clients have the best compliance, and CALL CENTERS by decreasing compliance risk
We need a detail oriented, self-motivated intern to aid in our everyday processes!
Responsibilities will include: Testing, Rechecking tickets, Assist Director of Quality Assurance
Interns will discover PerformLine offers many opportunities, such as:
• Observe Internal Product Development: Communication, Planning, Execution
• Attend weekly status meeting to gain exposures to different areas of the business
• Spider projects: website investigation
• Resume builder
• Experience Real Workplace Environment
• Fun and Energetic Atmosphere
• Be part of an innovative, new, Up and Coming Technology!
-Must be methodical & process oriented
-Strong documentation and technical writing abilities
-Enjoys working in a team environment and is able to communicate effectively
-Must have intermediate excel skills; Proficient with MS Office (xls, doc, mail merge)