2014 Information Technology Internship/Co-op ProgramBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionLiberty Mutual's internship and co-op programs give you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job. As an IT intern or co-opat Liberty Mutual Insurance, you will work alongside our trained professionals, learning and applying valuable skills. The typical intern/co-op student is an undergraduate who will handle projects or some of the work normally performed by an entry-level, professional employee. Assignments can include: application development, software development, desktop support, system analysis and design, quality assurance, security and risk analysis, hardware support or middleware/midrange technologies.
Locations:Portsmouth and Dover, NH; Seattle, WA; Indianapolis, IN; Fairfield, OH; Wausau, WI; and Boston, MA
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics or other related technical programs
- Strong technical, analytical, communication, organization skills
- Experiencewith information systems, software applications and analyzing quantitative information
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (additional requirements may apply)
- Please visit our website at www.libertymutualcampus.com and select "Apply Now"
- Under the Job Number field, search "44008"
- Click on 2014 Information Technology Internship/Co-op Program
- It is required that you upload a copy of yourresume current transcript to your application