Business Development Sales InternBookmark This
5955 Parkway North Blvd, Suite C
DescriptionDesertedRoad values our relationships with our clients and seek to keep relationships with our present clients while developing new relationships to cultivate new business. Our Sales Team will evangelize the DesertedRoad brand which includes Training Classes, Management Consulting, and Enterprise Solutions. Join an exciting and growing team in the Atlanta area.
About DesertedRoad Studios:
DesertedRoad is an accelerated-growth software development and IT consulting company specializing in the Microsoft enterprise technology stack. DesertedRoad develops custom software applications for clients in a variety of industries including, but not limited to, healthcare, IT, legal, security, public services, finance and manufacturing. We are also a leader in providing out-sourced solutions to our clients and play an integral part in their development and infrastructure projects. Candidates must be creative, technologically savvy, highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
Furthermore, DesertedRoad is a Christian company. Our company culture centers around serving our clients and community.
Generating business development for DesertedRoad, creating email campaigns, marketing and event planning, social media generation, researching content revolving around software development and IT consulting.
Please email current contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-focused, service or sales related position
- Demonstrated the ability to exceed goals and take initiative
- Proven leadership skills
- Driven professional with a desire to be financially rewarded for hard work and accomplishments
- Savvy with technology tools and social media tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Technology stack a plus
- Strong listening skills
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a “can do” attitude and intense desire to excel – possess “grit”
- Ability to interact confidently with executive level clients
- Self-starter and intellectually curious
- Sense of urgency, resourceful and never sacrificing quality
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast-pace environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities – both strategic and tactical planning
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics