Video Creation and DesignBookmark This
Heart Centered Success
4 Baldwin Road
DescriptionWe are a professional development company that delivers keynotes, training, workshops and professional coaching to executives and employees in businesses.
This position is for a candidate who is focused, communicates well and has a keen eye for creating, directing and editing video, audio and photography. The selected candidate will work with the owner on the writing, design and implementation of current and future projects. They must have excellent computer and online skills and be willing to take on creative challenges.
Videos and audios will include segments on leadership, networking skills, interview skills, communications and stress management. Student will film and photogragh the owner at speaking and networking events when possible.
Owner will coach the student on image, presentation skills, communications, networking and interviewing skills. Their resume will be reviewed and worked on.
- Assist in writing effective copy for scripts
- Set-up and work cameras and video equipment
- Edit photos, audio and video to be used on website, social media, and newsletters.
- work with other team members in project management
- attend weekly skype or google hangout meetings.
Requirements- Provide1-3 video and audio pieces that demonstrate proficiency and knowledge
- Provide photo samples
- Possess skills in design and presentation of material
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, are people-oriented, and event promoter events