Computer Part Down Specialist (No Experience Required)Bookmark This
5000 Winnetka Ave. N.
DescriptionComputer Part Down Specialist (No Experience Required)
Minnesota Computers Corporation
Positions Available: Multiple
Minnesota Computers has been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services. We are currently seeking a Computer Part Down Specialist to contribute to the continuing success of Minnesota Computers. No experience required. We require only a great work ethic.
General Description: The Computer Part Down Specialist will be tasked with the disassembly of various computer systems. You will be trained to quickly and efficiently remove computer components and maintain a proper inventory.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 or 9 am – 5 pm
Hourly: $8 with a 90 Day Salary Review
This position comes with advancement opportunities for the right candidate. All advancements will be done within.
Send résumé, salary history, and references to the following:
After forwarding your résumé, follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at 763-577-0803.
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.
• Part down computer hardware
• Clean computer parts
• Pack computer parts
• Warehouse maintenance
• Organize incoming and completed work orders
• Maintaining a safe and responsible work environment in accordance with Minnesota Computer and State standards
• Light to medium warehouse duties, some lifting required: Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
• Reliable, honest, great work-ethic
• Detail oriented work-style
• Reliable transportation and consistent attendance
• Ability to pass a random background and drug test
No Experience Required
• Previous Experience a plus
• High school, college, or equivalent a plus