Conference facility seeking part-time intern for technology departmentBookmark This
Regional Learning Alliance
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA
Take an award-winning design, a one-of-a-kind national model of learning, and a high-skilled professional team made of the region’s experts in learning and training environments, technology, event services, and adult education and you have the premier Regional Learning Alliance (RLA). The RLA is not only the region's most modern technology-based conference and training center but we are a national model of excellence in collaborative learning and conference center design. We are here to build a better workforce and stimulate the economy of Western Pennsylvania.
Forget what you know about conventional education, training, and meeting facilities and embrace our unique model of efficiency. Ours is a concept that gets results and surpasses expectations. At the Regional Learning Alliance, discover a new way to meet, learn and grow.
- 9 colleges and universities in ONE location offering a vast array of degree programs
- The region's most modern technology-based meeting, training, and conference venue
- As a nonprofit entity, we offer extremely affordable comprehensive (all-inclusive) package pricing
- HeartPrints Center for Early Education which includes pre-school & kindergarten with teachers specialized in many area of importance for primary education preparation
- Certified meeting professionals, technology experts, and executive food services deliver all the important details needed to make your learning/workforce development event highly successful
About the position:
We are currently seeking a part-time intern to assist with various tasks for our technology department. We administer the entire IT infrastructure for the facility as well as support the audio/video needs of our clients. Tasks could will include, but are not limited to:
- setting up and supporting a/v equipment for clients
- supporting staff workstations
- supporting public workstations
- assisting with network administration tasks
- updating website & other components of our digital image (i.e. Facebook, the CEO's blog, etc)
- Photoshop experience is a huge plus as we design our own internal support signage
ResponsibilitiesMorning or early afternoon availability is greatly preferred, but late afternoon or early evening will be considered.
Requirements- Must have experience troubleshooting in a Windows-based environment
- Must have experience troubleshooting audio/video equipment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be punctual