Digital Marketing InternshipOutings & Adventures
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
Associate Web Designeroak st social
Marketing, Client ServicesInternet Marketing Footprints
Application Developer InternCrisp! Mobile Grocery
Spring and Summer Project Management InternshipsMobile Programming
Account Management InternshipBeachfront Media
Technology Program Fall Internship - Computer Science - East Bayknodemy Inc.
Data Engineer InternBookmark This
134 W 37th St, Floor 7
New York, NY
Posted: June 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetic Social is the most sophisticated digital advertising delivery platform matched with the most experienced digital talent in the business. We offer a holistic solution for social, display and mobile advertising - providing guidance, analytics and learnings and unparalleled audience reach for clients who leverage our media optimization platform.
We are looking for an intern to leverage our extensive proprietary data to further bolster our world-class media delivery and targeting. Learn about how online advertising and ad:tech really work while getting your hands dirty with real data.
Kinetic Social is conveniently located in Midtown, Manhattan. Work 2-5 days per week earning $10.00 per hour. Working hours are flexible.
Responsibilities- Ruby on Rails app development projects
- Have access to a huge amount of data and the freedom to do a wide variety of projects leveraging it.
- Be involved in your insights being delivered to clients or your code being put into production.
- Work on a variety of initiatives for clients from all verticals. Even if you want to end up on the client side, you'll learn an incredible amount about a variety of clients
- Other assignments (based on previous experience and skill set) may include the following:
- Help advance our delivery and automation algorithms
- Tune our pricing models
- Image recognition and processing
- Ad type/bidding performance deep dive
- Trend prediction models
- Ad type mixture optimization
- Identifying ways to measure success in deep audience segmentation tests
- Work on a suggestion engine for ad performance based on certain metrics
- Increase the effectiveness of our Multivariate Testing tools
Requirements- Currently a student pursuing a PhD, graduate degree or entering their college senior year majoring in: Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or similar
- Must be self-motivated, analytical problem-solver with strong interpersonal and communication skills (work with our product and engineering teams)
- Very good with data manipulation and statistics
- Experience with the following: MySQL, R, Python, Ruby on Rails (whatever you can make magic with)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using data from various intelligence sources