Entertainment Tech Company seeks 3-D DesignerBookmark This
602 East 14th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are an entertainment tech company that specializes in music, movies, and gaming. We are looking for a 3-D (environment & character) designer with breakthrough innovative ideas, a passion for design and technical expertise.
Are you a proven problem solver who takes ownership of assigned projects while working with multidisciplinary teams? Do you understand to meet timelines? We offer a host of daily creative challenges for the right designer who possess the skill sets and design flair to take on high profile and complex designs.
• Model, texture, and light realistic looking 3D environments.
• Work closely with a level designer/builder as a team to plan and execute the creation of a level.
• Must have proven track record in creating art for striking levels using proprietary tools such as Max, Maya, Radiant, Unity3D (Required), Unreal, or similar.
• Must have technical art skills required for creating optimized and efficient levels (memory and texture limitations, streaming, visibility, etc).
• Proven track record shipping AAA games a plus
• A strong passion for and experience with First Person Shooters
• At least 3 years of console game experience modeling, texturing and lighting environments.
• Previous experience working on action shooter games is highly preferred.
• Be able to show previous examples of level texture painting and modeling.
• Background or education in architecture or traditional art (texturing, drawing).
• In-depth experience using 3D applications for modeling and texturing.
• Drawing and conceptual art skills are a plus.
• MOD Community experience is a plus.
Must be able to commute to Manhattan!