Wordpress Website Design and DevelopmentKemteck Inc
Quality Assurance Associate (Intern)Health Access Solutions, Inc.
Software EngineerSanta Monica Internet Startup
Internet Marketing and Design InternshipRezzy
MassTech Internship Partnership: Matching grants to support internships in the MA tech sectorMassTech Collaborative
IT Quality Assurance InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you interested in joining a dynamic organization where you are offered continuous learning, endless growth, and challenging projects? Are you a high energy contributor who is passionate about your work and constantly striving for ways to innovate and improve? If you are ready to leverage your educational experiences then come join TDS!
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Middleton, WI. It will require minimal travel.
RequirementsThe IT Quality Assurance Intern contributes to the success of the IT Service Support department by participating in current initiatives. You will partner with a great team of mentors on various projects and systems support initiatives. You will assist with appropriate test planning, coordination, and execution (including unit, integration, regression, security, and user acceptance testing) and other operational activities such as reporting and data analysis.
Duration and Work Schedule
The internship will begin in May lasting through August. The exact start and end date are flexible.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to work full-time (40 hours). Our core business hours are between 7:45 a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Currently pursuing BS, BA, or AA degree in information systems, computer science, networking or related field
* Two or more semesters of related technology coursework including exposure to various testing methodologies
* Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Access
* Strong technical aptitude, initiative, creativity, and excellent customer service skills
* Strong analytical problem solving skills and critical thinking
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
* Ability to plan and organize multiple tasks
* Solid work ethic and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work both independently and on team assignments
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (“TDS”) is a diversified Fortune 500®telecommunication services provider with $5 billion in revenue and more than 6 million customers. TDS provides wireless, local, long-distance, Internet, television and high-speed data services to customers in 36 states through our U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecommunications and TDS HMS brands.
For more information, please visit our website at tds.jobs (http://tds.jobs/).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gb6vq98