IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
HIV Intervention Project, Inc.
DescriptionHIPAtlanta Mission is to promote HIV risk reduction in the African-American Same Gender Loving/Gay Community and African-American Heterosexual Men in the areas of health and wellness using street outreach, mobile unit technology solutions, science based evidence, in addition to providing workforce development opportunities to persons with disabilities or gender identity challenges.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and integration of multiple platform for App systems
- Collaborate with Exec. Director on App building
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: SQL, SMS
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- SMS texting platform knowledge