Software Developer, Software Engineer, IT experienceImWithBob
Search Engine Optimization Consultant Needed for Automotive Buying WebsiteBostonCarBuyers.com
Internship for MBA studentJ. Rivera Associates, Inc.
Web Development and DesignCrowd Funding Pays
Site Support Intern - Hilton Hawaii Village WaikikiEdwards Technologies, Inc.
Information Technology InternBookmark This
Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
The Museum’s IT Department is currently looking for an information technology intern to learn and assist with integrating technology into a business infrastructure. Applicants availability must be flexible, with a minimum commitment of 12 to 16 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Assist the IT department in supporting its hardware, software, and end user environment as directed by the
- IT staff including phone support, network cabling, equipment deployment and basic training of end users
- Reconcile the IT inventory records, update the asset tracking system and assist with hardware disposal
- Perform general office support including copying, faxing, and filing
RequirementsPosition requirements but not all mandatory
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with Apple operating systems
? - Experience with Microsoft Office
? - Excellent verbal, written & organizational skills
? - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
? - Reliable and self-motivated
? - Interest in working in the IT world
? - Currently pursuing a degree or recent graduate's are eligible to apply
? - Special Requirements: Ability to live up to 40 lbs