Interns for IT Programming, Social Media, Research, Admin (Washington DC)Bookmark This
1700 K street
DescriptionGet involved with the hottest new startup in DC. New industry disrupting technology
Located in downtown DC, we are seeking highly motivated individuals for internships in the following areas:
• IT Programming
• Social media
• Customer interface via email and phone
• Generalist activities
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explain which of the above 5 areas you are interested in applying for and what work experiences or personal knowledge might make you a good fit for that specific area and working in a start-up.
$15-19/hour to start with increases available once proven. PT and FT jobs available
ResponsibilitiesDesired Skills and Experience
• Associates Degree or 2 years equivalent towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate.
• Effective communicator; easily understood by and ability to understand others.
• Outgoing personality and comfortable communicating individually or within groups.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Very task-oriented
• Extremely organized
• Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, independent, quick learner
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
• Desire to learn new concepts and work on new projects
• This is an office based position located in midtown Washington DC (20006); a reliable means of commuting to the office for work is required. This is not a remote or telecommuting position.
• No travel is expected for this position.