Junior .NET DeveloperBookmark This
5955 Parkway North Blvd, Suite C
DescriptionJunior .NET Developer (Internship) at DesertedRoad.com, a software development and IT solutions company dedicated to the Microsoft stack. Come join an amazing team and get real world experience in the IT arena.
Responsibilities• Support Senior .NET Architect in the development of new desktop and web applications using .NET technologies.
• Adding features to existing desktop and web applications.
• Fixing bugs and deploying software updates.
• Help desk support if needed.
• Work with business users to gather and understand new and changing requirements.
• Work with third party providers to resolve issues and implement new business initiatives.
*Negotiable pay. College credit preferred.
• At least two years’ combined experience in developing desktop applications in Windows Forms, Windows presentation foundation (WPF) and developing web applications using ASP.NET Web forms and ASP.NET MVC using C#. (Working knowledge of VB is a plus.)
• Proficient in writing store procedure for SQL Server using T-SQL.
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Ability to learn business rules quickly.
• Good communication and people skills.
• The candidate should be responsible, self-motivated and organized.
• B.S in Computer Science (or working toward it is acceptable as well).