WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
BCB STEM Intern - Atlanta Summer CampBlack and College Bound
Marketing Intern for Luxury Product in TechnologyM39 Consulting
Administrative AssistantTrux, Inc.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Assistant Account Manager InternTranslation Services LTD
Marketing InternBookmark This
Business & Gaming Technologies
115 W. Kemper Road
Posted: January 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to use your marketing education to gain real world experience? Join our team and use your marketing education to promote a technology company, measure your success and grow from the experience.
You will have the opportunity to promote our events and community work in the press and promote the services we offer. You will have the opportunity to learn how to use social media to generate company awareness and grow the customer base in both the consumer markets and the business markets.
We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to learn and grow in theses areas.
We are looking for a dependable individual who is available during business hours.
This opportunity has the possibility of growing into a permanent position.
Call for more information - 513-377-1679 or email us at the address shown.
ResponsibilitiesContribute to the public relations arm of the company:
- Communicate with media to promote events and special activities sponsored by the company
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
Work with retail customers who come into the store looking for computer products and/or services.
RequirementsCoursework in marketing and sales.
Passion about marketing, public relations and sales.
Some real world experience marketing a business or organization.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.