Software Developer, Software Engineer, IT experienceImWithBob
Search Engine Optimization Consultant Needed for Automotive Buying WebsiteBostonCarBuyers.com
Internship for MBA studentJ. Rivera Associates, Inc.
Web Development and DesignCrowd Funding Pays
Site Support Intern - Hilton Hawaii Village WaikikiEdwards Technologies, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a growing technology company. Our day to day operations consists of software development and building websites. Several members of our team work remotely so we have no problem working with a virtual intern. We have many roles we are looking to fill but the main aspect of the job is to continue to help us grow. Whether it be via social media, RFP's, or general networking.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.