Business Development Intern (ICT4D sector)Souktel Inc.
Website Design and Website Integration with other Web ServicesParenting HQ
Social Media AssistantTuckfield Web Properties
Website repair assistantTuckfield Web Properties
Welcoming Fresh Graduates and Experienced Professionals for our Direct Client RequirementsF1-OPT Graduates Career Fair
Mobile Web App DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionAtomicMe is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join our team in the Los Angeles, CA area.
Familiar with Android, iOS or WP8 is preferred.
We are a start-up company developing an enterprise level software backed by a secure cloud server. We are searching for a mobile application developer who can work on creating a mobile version of our software.
ResponsibilitiesTo create a mobile application for AtomicMe and to work with the representatives of AtomicMe to build and grow it, nationally and globally.
Requirements• Proven technical skills and track record with .NET 4.0, C#, WCF services, Service oriented Architecture (SOA), MVC 3, Entity Framework, LINQ, Object Oriented Programming, automated unit testing, basic networking and web protocols (HTTPS/SAML/SOAP)
• Must have worked with large-scale high performance web backend.
• Strong understanding of MS SQL Server, large scale databases and performance turning and stored procedure development.
• Strong understanding of Windows server OS/IIS/Web Farm deployments.
• Comfortable in working with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
• Should be able to come up with solution based on high-level architecture requirements. Own the design and drive implementation.