Rotational Internship Program @ Venture-backed Tech Start-Up in SFBookmark This
1616 16th St.
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionSwarm is a high growth technology company seeking a baller intern to join our very talented, outgoing, and fun team! We provide a robust Retail Analytics Platform and CRM and we are well positioned at the top of our space and are experiencing massive growth.
This position is a dynamic and hands-on role that requires a multi-disciplinary approach while working with all parts of the business to deliver the best experience for our clients. Depending on your talents and joys in life, you’ll be integrated as an integral part of our sales, account management, operations, or business development team. The ability to crack a few jokes, partake in office Nerf-gun shenanigans, and be a self-starter in your role are all important aspects of this position.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern, you will wear many hats here at Swarm. We believe that people work their best when they are in the crosshair of activities they like and activities they are good at. We will work together with you to determine your personal “kill zone” and assign you to the exciting team which can best use your talents. In the past, interns have taken on such roles as:
• Lead Generation Expert
• Sales Assassin
• Device Configuration Expert
• Manager of Efficiency in Shipping Assembly
• And many more!
In the end, your responsibilities will depend on your team’s needs and your skills, and you can expect to have exciting new work every day.
RequirementsYour role will differ depending on your personal interests and skill. You need not check everything off the list below, but some overall things we’re searching for include:
• Ability to learn and use complex software technology
• Project oriented, disciplined and organized
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite
• Fluency in Google Docs suite
• Cold calling experience
• Marketing experience
• Graphic design skill
• Someone who gets a kick out of making customers successful
• Happy to work in a fast growth, hard working environment
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• All around team player with a work hard, play hard mentality