Software Developer, Software Engineer, IT experienceImWithBob
Search Engine Optimization Consultant Needed for Automotive Buying WebsiteBostonCarBuyers.com
Internship for MBA studentJ. Rivera Associates, Inc.
Web Development and DesignCrowd Funding Pays
Site Support Intern - Hilton Hawaii Village WaikikiEdwards Technologies, Inc.
Operations AssociateBookmark This
991 Lomas Santa Fe Dr, Suite C461
Solana Beach, CA
DescriptionJoin a young, entrepreneurial team!
Americans are sitting on $33B worth of old cell phones. We make it simple for individuals to sell these old devices. This is done through our consumer facing website (www.gonuvida.com) and wholesaling division (www.digidepotllc.com).
We’ve been in the electronic buyback space for the past 3 years. The company operates out of North County San Diego. Our main focus is sourcing smartphones and tablets domestically, and selling them to developing markets internationally.
As a young team, we maintain a strong entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment in which everyone has the opportunity to contribute. We’re driven to work hard, but definitely open to having some fun!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn with a young, expanding company!
Summary of Position
This individual will focus on both wholesale and online retail operations. On the wholesale side, they will check in a high volume of shipments that come in from current vendors. Regarding retail, they will aid in the operations of our Amazon and eBay stores.
This is a great opportunity for someone to learn and grow with a young, expanding company!
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Smart, enthusiastic, and creative
• Knowledge of smartphones and tablets is a plus
• Experience with PayPal is a plus
• A degree from a four year university
• Checking in 250+ devices every week
• Communicate issues with orders to management
• Unlocking devices and checking IMEIs/ESNs
• Send payments to vendors through PayPal and Wells Fargo on a daily basis
• Create and send shipping labels for orders on a daily basis
• Using automated order systems to sync with eBay and Amazon platforms
• Packing 50+ orders daily
• Dropping packages off at USPS
• Using eBay and Amazon templates to list items
• Weekly inventory checks for Amazon and eBay
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write Operations Associate in the subject line. Thank you!