Looking for a App designer and developer for Social Networking Drink App - iOS and GoogleBarfliz.com
Internet & Web-Skills? Maybe-Photo-Shop? -Show Us & Learn To Make Income From The Internet & Morecurvy girl publishing
Business & OperationsContract Live
Back End Support InternFoodTrace
PHP DeveloperBookmark This
7735 E. Redfield Rd.
DescriptionThe position we are hiring for is Entry to Mid-Level and will involve a critical thinker with all aspects of the position. The position will deal almost entirely with PHP/MySQL as the primary platforms for development.
The day to day task will heavily involve coding as directed in the specifications delivered during the daily scrum meetings. Additional duties may include updating and deploying new versions of code improvement, database improvements. The position will require a deep understanding of system flow and architecture to ensure system integrity with each release.
The position will allow the candidates to work in a wide variety of capacities. There are smaller more basic projects such WordPress and Magento sites spanning several weeks. There are additionally Enterprise Level engagements with clients whom we have built high availability application in the past and either support or continue ongoing development work with.
The position is open to PART TIME & FULL TIME DEVELOPERS
ResponsibilitiesDay to Day developer activities involving specification development, technical development, testing, and troubleshooting.
RequirementsHave IT competency in the following:
- Platform Experience: Magento, WordPress, Custom Development
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter, YII
- Operating Systems: Linux knowledge is preferred
- Unit Testing: PHPUnit
Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, & trouble-shooting.
- Understanding of Agile Processes
- Understanding of Basic UI/UX concepts
- Understanding of General Testing rules applied to Applications
- Continuous Integration Processes (Change Management for Daily Builds)
- Change Management control for Database Commits (DBDeploy)
- Understanding of SVN/GIT Repositories
- Project Management System: JIRA