Tech SupportCRM Enterprises LLC
Product video's needed for nations largest online personal property appraisal companyValueThisNow.com
Social Media & Community Management InternGrate International
Graphic Artist & Web Designer InternshipMoments That Matter, Event Planning & Designs
Service TechnicianMBF Bioscience
Project Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a growing technology company. Our day to day operations consists of software development and building websites. Several members of our team work remotely so we have no problem working with a virtual intern. We have many roles we are looking to fill but the main aspect of the job is to continue to help us grow. We are willing to throw you right into the fire! Managing client expectations as well as development testing/management.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.