Mobile App Development Intern (Image Analysis & Diagnostics Testing)Pritesh Patel
Digital Marketing InternshipOutings & Adventures
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Wag! a Fast Growing Dog Walking Application Seeking InternsWag Labs Inc.
Website Management/Content Creation and Social Media InternshipTurnkey Office Space
Support EngineerKoding Inc.
SEO Marketing InternRenaissance Solutions, Inc.
Video - EditorKaren THE Connector
Sales and Marketing for a Technology CompanyBookmark This
Business & Gaming Technologies
7340 E. Washington St
Posted: July 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnology company is looking for an individual who will develop sales campaigns to improve company sales. This position will allow you to use your education background in a practical way. The sales campaigns will improve opportunities for customers to buy computers, computers parts and technology services. The campaigns will increase public awareness of the company generating new customers. The individual will also work directly with customers to sell products and have computers repaired. Online and traditional techniques will be used.
As a technology company, we sell, repair and install computer hardware and software. Therefore, knowledge of computer technology is important. However, most important is a background in, a knowledge of and passion for sales.
Candidate must be available in the mornings. Must be a team player and able to work independently. Candidate must be dependable.
You can call 513-377-1679 to discuss the position or email your resume.
ResponsibilitiesCandidate will have several responsibilities:
- create sales campaigns for computers, computer parts and computer services
- consult with customers to offer computer solutions,
- promote the company's services through online marketing and traditional marketing,
- contribute to company initiated marketing events,
- handle day-to-day responsibilities.
Requirements- Knowledge of sales and sales techniques
- Passion for sales and marketing
- Knowledge of online marketing techniques
- Some Knowledge of computer technology
- Some experience in marketing and sales