Social Media Internship with Fun New Online Startup: BettyvisionBookmark This
DescriptionTechnology-forward and influential social marketing start-up, Bettyvision, is seeking business-oriented students/Bettys with an entrepreneurial spirit to participate in an internship program starting immediately. If you’re a Betty, we want you! Who is a Betty, you ask?
• A self starter that loves to laugh
• Fast learner and quick on your feet
• Polite and poised when needed. Sassy and Playful most of the time!
• Accountable for responsibilities, actions and seeing your dreams come true
Bettyvision is an online and offline community that provides women of all ages with the tools and resources needed to creatively explore, identify, express, be held accountable to and supported in the pursuit of dreams. At Bettyvision, interns will be an integral part of the team and receive a hands-on experience that focuses on consumer marketing, social media, and community outreach.
ResponsibilitiesDuties to include:
- Social Influencer/Blogger outreach
- Content/Social media updates
- Community outreach
- Identify new opportunities for co-marketing brand integrations (Fortune 500 companies)
- Research of industry trends
RequirementsPreferred intern qualifications:
- Self motivated, outgoing individual with great organizational and people skills
- Creative writing and visual presentation capabilities
- Passion for marketing/blogging/social media/public relations
- Experience with community management and/ or delivering brand strategy across digital/social media networks
- Deep understanding of social networks, content development and re-purposing for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr
- Able to work in a rapidly growing environment and adapt quickly to new strategies
-Availability to dedicate 20 hours a week