Business Development Assistantmanestreem
WordPress Marketing InternThe Productivity Experts
WEBSITE DESIGN / WEBSITE BUILDING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Industrial Training - Telecommunication & Networking !!TIFRA Enterprises
Marketing InternshipThe Washington Network
Software developer for startupsBookmark This
Startup Code Works
Posted: 486 days ago
DescriptionStartup Code Works is a software development company based in the startup hub of Kendal Square in Cambridge, MA. As a custom software development company we help some of Boston’s hottest startups launch their online and mobile apps. Project range from big data and data analytics to social media sites across multiple business domains including finance, healthcare, business intelligence and others.
About the Internship:
We are looking for part-time/full-time interns who have a passion for the building software for startups. The intern will have an opportunity to work closely with great engineering talent and a variety of startups in finance, healthcare and social media and other business verticals. You will gain direct startup exposure and get hands-on software development experience. Key responsibilities will include product design and development including both front end and server side development. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-directed individual interested in joining a startup.
Interns will receive guidance, knowledge and hands-on experience in exchange for your dedication and hard work. It should also be fun and exciting. This internship involves working closely with the management team.
Responsibilities* Work with a highly experienced team to build software platforms for a range of platforms including web, mobile, and big data.
* Leverage your coding skill to contribute directly to product development.
* Work with startups to help define minimum viable product (MVP) for launch.
* Help with design work and wire framing.
RequirementsDesired Skills / Experience
* Programming language experience or relevant course work
* Experience working with databases (mySql, Oracle, SQL Server etc)
* Knowledge of Web development including HTML and css
* Analytic with the ability to creatively solve problems
* A team player with a good sense of humor
* High energy and motivation