TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER / Strategic PlannerBookmark This
LRT Media Group
Treasure Island, FL
DescriptionWanted, a highly motivated, enthusiastic self starter graduate student with a great attitude, to manage the technology, planning & development of IP for a new real estate investing business unit.
*This is an unpaid internship to test your skill level and work ethic. Offers flexibility to work from home. An outstanding performance shall land you a position and will convert to paid as soon as you prove you are proficient.
Your responsibilities will be to assist with development and documentation of the business system for a franchise prototype real estate investing operation to flip homes in volume.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire, and have a natural sense of creating a team w/ clean edgy culture that develops best of breed solutions for real estate investing.
This is a cloud based company.
Your responsibilities will be to work with a creative team to develop IP and marketing automation for a new biz unit. Includes consumer facing operations, CRM, large SQL databases, e-marketing sites, blogs, for the company.
If you are top of your class, have a keen sense of operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it... ** Converts quickly to full time employment.
We're a virtual company in TB area of Florida. You can work from home, but you'll need to hit deadlines, and deliver top quality -> 100% thru completion. You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, TeamworkPM, Skype, online project management, Dropbox, and more...
We service the real estate investing, and eLearning market. If you have a passion for RE investing, residential homes, making money, and leading edge technologies, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
We require a short bullet point brief outlining why you are the best candidate for the job.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, tops in your class, and have some experience. Good Luck...
- Assist in all aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Work with Designers, Developers, Film, Video and Processors
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Contribute to streamlining existing methods
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for a virtual company.
- Work alongside our CEO and exec mgmnt team to create, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Have experience and skills managing IT related projects the the entire life cycle.
- Deliver maps, charts, and documentation that clearly tell the story for internal operations, and consumer interactions.