TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER / Strategic PlannerBookmark This
LRT Media Group
Treasure Island, FL
DescriptionWanted, a highly motivated, enthusiastic self starter grad level student with great attitude, to manage technology, planning & development of IP for a new real estate investing business unit.
*This is an unpaid internship to briefly test your skill and work ethic. Offers flexibility to work from home. An outstanding performance shall land you a paid position once you prove you are proficient.
You will assist with development and documentation of a business system for a franchise prototype real estate investing operation to flip homes in volume.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire, and have a natural sense of creating a team w/ clean edgy culture that develops best of breed solutions for real estate investing.
This is a cloud based company.
You'll work with a creative team to develop IP and marketing automation for a new biz unit. Includes consumer facing operations, CRM, large SQL databases, e-marketing automation for the company.
If you are top of your class, have a keen sense of operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it... ** Can Convert to full time employment.
We're a virtual Co in Florida. You work from home, will meet deadlines, and deliver quality -> 100% thru completion. You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, MindJet, Skype, online project management, Dropbox, and more...
We are real estate investing, and related eLearning. If you have a passion for RE investing, homes, making money, and leading edge technologies, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
We require a short bullet point brief outlining why you are the best candidate for the job.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, tops in your class, and have some experience. Good Luck...
- Assist in all aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Work with Designers, Developers, Film, Video and Processors
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Contribute to streamlining existing methods
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for a virtual company.
- Work alongside our CEO and exec mgmnt team to create, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Have experience and skills managing IT related projects the the entire life cycle.
- Deliver maps, charts, and documentation that clearly tell the story for internal operations, and consumer interactions.