Technical SpecialistBookmark This
Hot Shots Imaging
1550 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy
Wisconsin Dells, WI
DescriptionCompany Background: Hot Shots Imaging operates photo concessions for tourist attractions and iconic destinations. Hot Shots clients include Hoover Dam, Coors Brewery Tour, and Bigfoot Zipline.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: The Technical Specialist will have two main responsibilities. The first responsibility is to provide internal technical support and customer service to the remote Hot Shots sites. The second responsibility is to work with the Regional Vice President and other technical specialists to assemble and maintain systems. Hot Shots will train.
Technical Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
• Network and assemble computer and photo systems.
• Provide internal technical support and customer service to Hot Shots sites.
• Work with the Regional Vice President and other technical specialists to assemble and maintain systems.
• Maintain equipment inventory.
• Ensure quality control of systems.
• Assemble hardware and install software.
• Travel to other states to setup new operations.
• Organize and plan technical support operations.
• Repair and maintain equipment.
RequirementsKnowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Possess a positive attitude at all times.
• Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
• Understanding of computers, printers, and cameras.
• Valid driver’s license.
• 18+ years old.
• Willing to take drug and background test.