WordPress Marketing InternThe Productivity Experts
Mobile App Development Intern (Image Analysis & Diagnostics Testing)Pritesh Patel
Digital Marketing InternshipOutings & Adventures
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Wag! a Fast Growing Dog Walking Application Seeking InternsWag Labs Inc.
Website Management/Content Creation and Social Media InternshipTurnkey Office Space
Support EngineerKoding Inc.
SEO Marketing InternRenaissance Solutions, Inc.
Technology Company seeks interns for Ambassador ProgramBookmark This
12265 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA
Posted: August 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Tech Company is looking to for smart, driven, passionate interns to for their Ambassador Program. Candidates should have an interest and knowledge of the digital media landscape including various social media websites. Candidates should have compassion for social welfare and community improvement, be self-starters, and possess strong verbal and written skills. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel is a bonus. The interns selected for the Ambassador Program will need strong critical thinking and teamwork skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch.
As an intern, there is no filing, copying, or fetching coffee here. We offer a hands-on, real world, educational experience that can lead to growth opportunities within both the Ambassador Program and the company at the local, regional and state levels.
Responsibilities• Assist Executive Staff with day to day operations and activities
• Assist with execution of local and state wide community events
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
Requirements• A high school graduate, current college student, or recent college graduate with an interest and/or degree in Political Science, Marketing/Public Relations.
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Knowledge and experience with social media
• Commitment to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Strong ability to multi-task (no-two days will be alike)
• Punctual and dependable
• Eager to learn with a positive attitude
• Must possess a high level of integrity