Technology InternBookmark This
Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Ave, 6th Floor
DescriptionA company built for real estate agents – by real estate agents.
• Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller & Joe Williams
• Their Mission: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for their agents/brokers.
• Began Franchising in 1991.
• Opened first International location in 1998 in Canada.
• Global Expansion beyond North America was announced in 2010.
• In 2011 Keller Williams Realty surpassed Century 21 to become the 2nd largest real estate company in the United States.
• Also in 2011 Keller Williams Realty ranked as the #1 real estate franchise by Entrepreneur magazine in their annual “Franchise 500” list.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media Friendly (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
Knowledge of HTML coding and other computer languages
Experience creating websites/blogs
Familiar with graphic designing (Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar programs)
Helping agents with computer related or online issues
Able to download, install, and update computer programs