UX / UI InternshipBookmark This
NQ Mobile US Inc.
4514 Travis Street #200
DescriptionNQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile internet services. NQ Mobile is a mobile security pioneer with proven competency to acquire, engage, and monetize customers globally. NQ Mobile’s portfolio includes mobile security and mobile games & advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market. NQ Mobile maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, Texas, USA and Beijing, China.
As an NQ Mobile UX intern, you’ll be assisting with design development, proof of concepts and creating user experiences. This position will work closely along side C-level management, Designers and Product team. The candidate will work in our office as their schedule allows, with expectation of about 5-10 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be deadline driven with an ability to accommodate multiple stakeholders to understand and document their needs. The ability to create UI wireframes is desired, as is the flexibility needed to move from an idea to the whiteboard to creative execution in short order. The candidate must be able to work responsibly with direct supervision. A sense of ownership and personal responsibility will be needed in order to be successful.
The desired candidate will familiar with the following:
• Collaborating in a team environment to conceptualize and design UI/UX.
• Design Mockups
• Research, design, and prototype new user experiences.
• User Flows
• Wire Frames
• Navigation Maps
• Other Design Elements as Required
ResponsibilitiesNQ Mobile's UX Intern will work under direct supervision of lead designers to research and mock-up enhancements and new features to mobile app designs for NQ Mobile's family of apps. This will include research, user interviews, wireframes, etc.
Work will be in our Dallas office as the individual's schedule allows. This project will wrap up in less than 6 months. There is potential to be hired on full time at the end of the internship, or upon graduation. Some remote/work-from-home may be allowed and will be at the discretion on the Product and Design teams.
• Background or coursework in interaction design and graphic design fundamentals.
• Excellent knowledge in the related designing tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch).
• Well-versed in visual and interactive design principles.
• Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
• Understanding of the user experience design process.
• Experience in, or exposure to, Android and iOS mobile app design.