Wordpress Website Design and DevelopmentKemteck Inc
Quality Assurance Associate (Intern)Health Access Solutions, Inc.
Software EngineerSanta Monica Internet Startup
Internet Marketing and Design InternshipRezzy
MassTech Internship Partnership: Matching grants to support internships in the MA tech sectorMassTech Collaborative
Video Editor and Social Media InternBookmark This
Rhoda Joy Music Co
DescriptionRhoda Joy Music Co is seeking a Social Media and Development Intern to assist the organization with community outreach (social media), brand recognition and fundraising though the use of tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tweepi, Hootsuit, etc . The Intern will develop and improve social media, marketing, and communication skills.
• Student of Business/Marketing, Communication, IT, English, Public Relations, Non-Profit, History, or similar skill.
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, extroverted individual with strong social and organizational skills.
• Proven history of achievement.
• Highly independent and open to feedback.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
• Enthusiastic about social media.
• Strong computers skills, knowledge of Adobe premier; and/or Final cut pro for video editing.
• Basic knowledge of HTML including WordPress.
• Highly proficient with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights
• Familiarly with web marketing tools such as Google Adwords
• Friendly; works well with others
• Attend weekly Skype meeting for assignment
• Assist with the design, implementation and management of social media campaigns
• Aggregate and/or create article and/or video content
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms (daily)
• Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
• Update website newsfeed and blog (weekly)
• Track Rhoda Joy website and Facebook statistics
• Create, manage and monitor Google Adwords campaigns
• Special interests projects
-knowledge of garage band or logic for recording
ResponsibilitiesSchedule daily tweets, approximately 25/day on Hootsuite for Twitter
Follow 300 to 1000 people a day on Twitter via Tweepi
Post weekly blog and broadcasts on aweber and wordpress website.
Weekly video editing
Attend weekly Skype meeting for assignment
Assist with the design, implementation and management of social media campaigns
Monitor and engage on various social media platforms (daily)
Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
Track Rhoda Joy website and Facebook statistics
Create, manage and monitor Google Adwords campaigns
Special interests projects
RequirementsProficient with Video editing skills with adobe premier or Final Cut Pro
How to use Hootsuite, Buffer and Tweepi to schedule social media posts for Twitter and follow individuals on Twitter.
How to use Aweber to send blog broadcasts to mailing list.
How to post and monitor social media sites for linked in, Twitter, Facebook
Knowledge of Garageband for mac for recording